Date: July 14-18, 2017
Price: $1899 + gst
Location: Yellowknife, NT / Great Slave Lake
Guides: Benji Straker, Ivan Gloeden, Norm Hann
Pre Requisites: Stand Up Paddle experience is recommended
Cost Includes the Following
- Airport pickup/drop off
- Meals: Starting lunch on day 2 (July 15th) through lunch on day 5 July 18th.
- SUP touring and SUP-fishing clinic on Back Bay of Great Slave Lake in Yellowknife on July 14th
- All local protocol fees and fishing licenses
- Aegir SUP inflatable stand up paddleboards, paddles and all safety gear
- All necessary fishing equipment and tackle
- Boat support throughout expedition
- Float plane fly-in costs
- 1:3 guide to client ratio
Price Does Not Include the Following
- Transportation between your home and Yellowknife return
- Personal belongings and equipment (see equipment and packing list)
- Accommodation in Yellowknife prior to trip and prior to departure home
- Excess baggage charges
- Any extra expenses incurred because of weather, logistical delays, or delayed departures of scheduled or chartered aircraft
- Evening group meal on July 14th
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via credit card (we will provide payment link) or email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation 60 days prior to trip start date will result in a refund of deposit less $200. Cancellation within 59-30 days prior to trip start date will result in a refund of 50% of the total cost of the trip. There is no refund for trips cancelled within 30 days of trip departure.